Thursday, March 3, 2011

Quilted Notebook Covers


They are finally completeted after much time and many complications. I didn't think I was ever going to finish them. My good friend April taught me how to make these cute little things, and they are pretty much the only thing I've sewn since. I just love the creative and artistic outlet they afford me. The end result of the whole process is that I am able to give them as gifts to friends and family. The yellow one went to my sister, Ginger and the pink one in the middle went to my friend Wendy. There are still many more to be made. . . If you would like to make one for yourself or a friend, a tutorial is available from April's blog at this address: http://bysmallmeans.wordpress.com/2009/05/22/covered-notebook-tutorial-with-matching-pen/

No comments:

Post a Comment