Friday, May 6, 2011

Elementary School Awards Day For Kayley and Samuel



Kayley's Kindergarten awards day was May 5th and Samuel's was May 6th. Kayley received 2 awards: Citizenship and a completion of Kindergarten. One girl and one boy from her class were chosen for this award, and she was the girl. Samuel received the Honor Roll for all year award. I am pleased with both of my social butterflies for  a wonderful job. 
Kayley was much too quick for me to snap a shot of her when she was actually receiving her awards, but I was able to get it all on tape, just no snap-shots. It also didn't help that Kelsey started pitching a fit because I wasn't sitting right beside her so that she could rest her foot on my leg. She has this quirky little habit of resting one or more of her feet on you (whether it is me or Aaron or Kayley). She also thinks that we're supposed to kiss her feet whenever she lifts it up towards our face. She sometimes kisses her own feet, with shoes on and all. I guess she has a foot fetish at an early age, but only for her feet. She is such a funny little girl.



No comments:

Post a Comment